Thank you for visiting our website. Please have a quick read-through on this page where we explain how to best use our website for a better shopping experience.
The Home Page includes the following items:
- Featured Items - These are basically a selection of New Releases. However you will be able to see ALL the latest releases by going to the Featured Collection New Releases. If however, you click on the link View all Items, this will list all the products on our website in alphabetical order.
- Featured Collections - All products are grouped in Collections, so basically each manufacturer is a different Collection, for which there may be sub-categories, eg. Alexandros Models has 3 collections: Alexandros Busts, Alexandros Figures and Alexandros Semi-Flats. As above, if you click on the link View all Collections, all the Collections on our website will be listed in alphabetical order.
- The Top Menu has the basic website links: About Us, Terms & Conditions, Tutorials, Rewards, and Using this Site. We highly recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing for the first time.
- The Main Menu on the left sorts products according to MANUFACTURERS. Some of the main manufacturers are then split up again in sub-categories. You will see a (+) sign next to their name. If you click on the (+) sign, a sub-menu opens up to reveal the categories listed under that manufacturer.
- SHOP BY TYPE - the second menu under the Manufacturers List. Here you can look for items according to their type, so for example 75mm Fantasy Figures, Foliage & Groundwork or Mannequins & Putties, and you will be given a list of ALL products listed under that category from ANY manufacturer.
- Products show the same detail as before, including product code, weight, material, etc.
- If you hover slightly over the main picture, you have a Quick View option which shows most of the product details. For additional information click on the link View full product details at the bottom of the pop-up window. However you can add items to your cart directly from the Quick View window.
- All products are in stock (unless otherwise indicated - see below).
- Out-of-stock items are indicated as follows: If a product is out of stock, it will be greyed out with a label saying Coming Soon. You will notice that there will be no "Add to Basket" option. If you wish to be notified when the item is back in stock, please fill in your email address in the box "Sign up for re-stock notifications". You will then automatically receive an email once the item is back in stock.
- Prices display the UK price (inclusive of VAT) and the worldwide price exclusive of VAT.
- For discounted items, the prices shown are the reduced prices. The "crossed-out" price is the basic price WITHOUT VAT. Therefore for UK customers, 20% VAT would need to be added for the Regular Retail Price (RRP) of the product. So, for example:
Excl. VAT: £25.43
A new function on this website is that you are welcome to leave product reviews for any kits that you purchase. You may leave a star rating as well as a comment if you wish. These comments will be monitored by ourselves and edited if required. Abusive or insulting comments will be NOT be posted.
We recommend that customers create an account in order to be able to Earn Rewards, have a faster checkout, and redeem points that you have earned.
If you do NOT wish to create a customer account, you are welcome to use our website and checkout as a guest.
Here we are offering rewards with every purchase made. When you click on the grey tab "Earn Rewards" on the bottom of the screen on a PC (or at the top of your screen on a mobile/tablet), you will see all the opportunities you have to gain points on our website. The pop-up window is rather self-explanatory:
- You get 150 points for creating an account
- You receive 5 points for every £1 purchase
- Spend over £150 to receive 150 points
- Earn 250 points for every time you refer a friend who spends over £25.00
- 500 pts = £ 5.00 off with a minimum spend of £35 (excluding VAT)
- 1000 pts = £10.00 off with a minimum spend of £50 (excluding VAT)
- 1500 pts = £15.00 off with a minimum spend of £65 (excluding VAT)
- 2000 pts = £20.00 off with a minimum spend of £80 (excluding VAT)
- 2500 pts = £25.00 off with a minimum spend of £95 (excluding VAT)
You may choose to redeem anything between 500 to 2500 points with every purchase, up to a maximum of 2500 points (£25) per transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: You may redeem only ONE voucher code with each order, to a maximum discount of 2500 points (£25.00). The discount is applicable on PRODUCTS only, that is, shipping costs are not applicable to add up to the minimum amount required.
Also kindly note that Loyalty Points CANNOT be used in conjunction with Product Bundles since these are already discounted.
To redeem your points, you need to do the following:
- Login to your account and add items to your cart.
- When you are ready, before the checkout, click on the tab "EARN REWARDS" at the bottom right corner of the website.
- A pop-up window will show you the points you have accumulated and the discounts you can get for those points.
- Select the number of points that you wish to redeem (500/1000/2500 points). A confirmation window pops up > click on REDEEM.
- The window then shows you a coupon code. Click on COPY to copy it and then close the window. (You will also receive an email with the code in case you wish to use it later on).
- At the checkout, paste the code in the box on the right (Discount) and click APPLY.
- The discount amount will be then deducted from the item(s) ordered.
For further information please read the FAQs in the Earn Rewards pop-up window.
We hope this covers all new aspects of this website. If you experience any difficulties at any point during your shopping experience, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your custom.